RE200 range extender problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-06-04 15:51:10
Model: RE200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I bought a RE200 range extender. I followed the steps to install the range extender.

-I plugged my range extender in my pc and the wall. Then i went to http://tplinkrepeater.net and did everything there. I only choose our 2.4GHz wifi network. When I did that, only my PC  and my phone had internet. So other people in the house didnt have internet or wifi. How can I fix this issue?

The other guys had the option to login into the wireless network  (name was from our router, so there was no wifi connection called ''2.4GHZ, tplink etc''.

How can i fix this  , any help would  be appriciated!

Options
2 Reply
Re:RE200 range extender problems
2019-06-05 03:57:58

According to your description, the extender has been set up successfully. Please double check the light status on your extender, once you have the 2.4G light on and solid green Wi-Fi light, it means the extender has connected to your host router's 2.4GHz network and in a good location. 

In normal case, after we set up the extender successfully, it will copy the same Wi-Fi name and Wi-Fi password from your host router, the default TP-Link Wi-Fi name will disappear. Please connect to the host router's Wi-Fi name, you will get a stronger signal strength. For your case, there should be a 5GHz network comes from the range extender, it has a smililar name with your host router and a 5GHz as postfix. The 2.4GHz name should be the same as your host router's Wi-Fi name. 

Options
Re:RE200 range extender problems
2019-06-06 21:38:36

teşekkürler

www.sohbetnova.com
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 5575

Replies: 2

Related Articles