Compare Router Specification

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-06-10 03:22:08 - last edited 2019-06-10 22:25:57
Model: Archer C1200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hey Guys,

I am planning to buy a budget oriented wifi-router for my home use and i was comparing these two routers

(AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Router / AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Router) the only difference i saw was MU-MIMO and what difference does it make having MU-MIMO ?

Can someone Please help me differentiate

Options
3 Reply
Re:Compare Router Specification
2019-06-11 01:51:40

Hi,

Please refer to https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/stories/detail/151 to get more information about the MU-MIMO.

Good day.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Re:Compare Router Specification
2019-06-11 06:49:00
Thanks you very much this was a great help
Options
Re:Re:Re:Compare Router Specification
2019-06-11 08:08:20

You are welcome, glad to help you.

If need more help in the future, just let us know.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 996

Replies: 3

Related Articles