Router problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Router problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Router problem
Router problem
2019-06-16 14:26:26
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

After power cut my router is not connected to my modem again I have to reset router Everytime after power cut please tell me how to solve it

Options
6 Reply
Re:Router problem
2019-06-16 17:09:41
Okay, you have a power failure, How long do you wait to see if the connection is re-established? What do you do to reset? Could it be that your modem or ISP that is taking a long time to reset?
Options
Re:Re:Router problem
2019-06-16 17:22:27

After power back my router wifi signal is working,but internet connection is not working,so I have to Long press the reset button in router, after that entered into tplinkwifi.net portal to make a setup to access internet

Options
Re:Re:Re:Router problem
2019-06-16 17:41:21
After a power failure, it takes several minutes for the modem and router to get the connected again. Please note the router and modem lights when all is working okay and then again after a power failure. Something to try. Power off the router only and back on and see what happens. I use a UPS with voltage control for my modem and router which may be an option for you. Also back up your settings.
Options
Re:Router problem
2019-06-17 06:52:35

Hi,

After power failure, what is the light status of the router? Especially the internet light, is it green or red/orange? 

Have you ever tried to reboot the 2 devices? 

Besides, after the power cut, with your device connected to the modem directly, can you get internet? 

What is the current hardware and firmware version of the router as well?

Thanks in advance, and have a nice day. 

Options
Re:Re:Router problem
2019-06-17 18:18:25

After power cut router wifi signal blinks orange colour light after that when I connect laptop to modam internet works but router wifi internet is not working

Options
Re:Re:Re:Router problem
2019-06-18 05:41:53

Hi,

The orange light should be internet light; 

With your laptop connected to the C20 by ethernet cable, please login  to the web interface as the instruction below:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1524/

Then please go to network-mac clone to clone computer's mac address and click save.

After that, please take some time to test whether it works after the power failure. 

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 947

Replies: 6

Related Articles