Archer C9 - status page didnt refresh. CPU and memory load, refreshed only after change the menus

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C9 - status page didnt refresh. CPU and memory load, refreshed only after change the menus

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-06-20 08:53:09 - last edited 2019-06-20 15:16:09
Model: Archer C9  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.2.4 Build 20190403 rel.63869(4555)

Hello,

After upgrade from Archer C7 V4 which had some PPPoE - NAT problems, this working wery well except the status page where cpu load and memory usage do not show in real time like C7 does. It refreshed only if i change de menu and come back to status page...

Options
6 Reply
Re:Archer C9 - status page didnt refresh. CPU and memory load, refreshed only after change the menus
2019-06-21 11:26:05

It doesn't update on the C1200 either. It's fairly useless currently, and I blame the new firmware they started using.

Options
Re:Archer C9 - status page didnt refresh. CPU and memory load, refreshed only after change the menus
2019-06-21 14:39:05

Memory load didnt refresh at all, even if i change the page view and come back to status page. It stay at 17% no matter what i do with the router...

Options
2019-06-23 06:43:53

Hi,

What do you mean that the CPU load and memory usage do not show in real time? Pleae provide more information. 

Meanwhile, does it affect the actual performance of the main router? 

Good day. 

Options
2019-06-23 07:34:41 - last edited 2019-06-23 10:00:02

It like i said in the first post... It show a single walue readed probably whe i first enter on status page and the remain still even if i begin to trasfer files trough the router or internet browsing. For example it shows 17% for memory everytime ( which is not true- memory load change) and 12% for example in that moment. But meantime when i start a big download, nothing change on the cpu measurement, but if i go to another menu and come back it show 98% for cpu. The value change only if i leave the status page and come back. These values must change dinamically like CPU and memory load changes continuously without change the menu pages in order to refresh. No performance problem, but what is the mean of this utility if we could not use it? If it is hard for you to manage to make it work, then remove that utility from firmware, because is useless...

Options
Re:Re:Archer C9 - status page didnt refresh. CPU and memory load, refreshed only after change the menus
2019-06-24 10:46:13

Hi,

Thanks for your valued reply.

Our engineer will email you later, if you are willing to do further analysis, please check your inbox.

Please wait a while until they reach out to you.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in advance, and have a nice day 

Options
Re:Re:Archer C9 - status page didnt refresh. CPU and memory load, refreshed only after change the menus
2020-02-17 08:10:39

@Kevin_Z  

Its been a half year, but i got same problem , so nothing changed ,its fatal usb 3.0 problem , if dont use that port everything seems working. Error error error. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1585

Replies: 6