Only the power led light is lit and every other light is off

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-06-24 05:19:59
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I bought archer-c60 router in March 2019 it was working fine and suddenly yesterday it stopped and the only led on the router which is lit is the power led. I have tried to reset the router turned it off and on several times but nothing is working. Can you please help me...

Options
5 Reply
Re:Only the power led light is lit and every other light is off
2019-06-24 08:35:01

Hi,

Please use the original power adapter.

Then with it powered on,hold the reset button or hole for 10s until all the leds come on momentarily. 

Meanwhile, was there any power outage or bad weather/firmware upgrading before it stopped working? 

With your device connected  to the c60, are you able to access the web interface? 

Good day. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-07-21 09:26:24

@Kevin_Z 

Hi Kevin or anyone who can help us. I have the same issue with my Archer C60.

I am using the original power supply. 

I don´t was performing any upgrade on the firmware or nothing. 

I just reboot the Router throuhg the Reboot Button on the back of the Router.

What do you suggest?

Thanks in advance.  

Options
2020-07-21 12:08:45

@Guido76 

Hello,

If nothing can make it power on correctly, you may need to contact the local tech support to check the warranty cause the device seems faulty:
https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support 

Good day. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-10-02 14:04:09

@Kevin_Z 

Similar issue at my end. Bought TP-Link AC 750 in 2019 and it was fine working till Sept 2021 and suddenly it went from all light blinking to only power lights blinking. There was no power interruption and no upgrade performed. Tried resetting it after holding reset for 10 seconds but still no coming back. 

Is this end of life for this device?

Options
2021-10-08 07:19:51

@DebIndia 

I guess so. You can try another power adapter with the same spec as the original to check if it is the power adapter faulty.

Options

Information

Helpful: 15

Views: 44306

Replies: 5

Related Articles