Help ME my Tp-Link Wr741ND

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-06-27 01:52:15
Model: AC50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:
I have a Tp-Link Wr741ND and my only problem is that I can not configure it correctly, I explain, after connecting the network cable to the LAN port of my tp link, being connected to my computer, I enter with the default ip: 192.168.0.1 This is where the problem comes from. since the username and password is: admin. After placing this automatically redirected to the router page but it remains white with certain divisions in the screen but I can not press any option, leave the boxes of the options but blank. the router of rest serves perfectly since I can place the direct cable of the modem and emit wiifi but without password, I want to configure it to place a password but it does not let me do it. please help

Options
1 Reply
Re:Help ME my Tp-Link Wr741ND
2019-06-27 02:05:23

Hi,

Please change another web browser to login to the web interface. Or you can change another device.

Still the same, you can reset the 741ND by holding the reset button or hole for 10s and then give it a go.

Otherwise, please show me a picture of the management page you saw. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 514

Replies: 1

Related Articles