Router no habre puertos

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Router no habre puertos

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Router no habre puertos
Router no habre puertos
2019-06-27 17:48:45
Model: Archer C59  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 3.16.0 0.9.1 v600c.0 Build 180822 Rel.62170n

Muy buenas, tengo un router Tp-Link Archer C5 y tengo un problema con él.

Tengo un servidor de juegos en casa pero desde que cambié de router a este no tengo acceso a él ya que, aparentemente, el router no abre los puertos de acceso al servidor.

Tengo activado Dynamic DNS con cuenta en No-Ip, el puerto "abierto" en la opción Virtual servers y nada, no hay manera de conectarmen al servidor.

¿Alguna solución?

Un saludo.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Router no habre puertos
2019-06-28 07:16:34

Hi,

Sorry to tell you that we provide English service for global users for now.

You can contact the local tech support to get some help.

https://www.tp-link.com/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support

Or you can describe your question in English and then we can help you. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Router no habre puertos
2020-06-30 18:23:51

@Kevin_Z 

Hello, I have a Tp-Link Archer C5 router and I have a problem with it.

I have a home gaming server but since I switched from router to this model I have no access to it since apparently the router does not open the access ports to the server.

I have Dynamic DNS activated with No-Ip account, the "open" port in the Virtual servers option and nothing, there is no way to connect to the server.

Remote access to the router does not work either.
There is no way to access the router from outside.
I have already updated firmware, reset and nothing.

Any solution?

A greeting.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 654

Replies: 2

Related Articles