TL-WR840n problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-WR840n problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TL-WR840n problems
TL-WR840n problems
2019-06-29 10:56:05
Model: General Product  
Hardware Version: V14
Firmware Version:

Hello, 
I use the Router TL-WR840n v14 as an Access Point. I have no option to enter remotely/out of the LAN/into it. He also does not remember the time zone settings. 
Will these problems be addressed? 

In Access Point Mode - 2 Problems! 
- Remote Access 
- Time zone

Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-WR840n problems
2019-07-01 03:04:52

Hi,

The 840N does not support remote management in access point mode. 

Meanwhile, for the time zone issue, it still supports NTP server even in AP mode. 

Please ensure that it can access internet, and try to power cycle it to re-sync the time zone.

Or you can try to change it manually to give it a go. 

Any updates, please let us know. 

Nice day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:TL-WR840n problems
2021-01-13 22:28:15

@nimi31 

ihave same model and icanot access to my AP from another vlan ....... i disaled dhcp and put gateway and making static ip for mange ia can reach to my AP from the same vlan but icanot reach from another vlan 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2833

Replies: 2

Related Articles