Speed issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Speed issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Speed issue
Speed issue
2019-07-07 03:51:40
Model: M7350  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.0.10 Build 181220 Rel.1066n

Hello,

I have an issue with the quality of download speed.

When I run a test through application, it says the download speed is almost the same that the upload speed (see attached file).

I've tried to modify the channel on the device but without success.

Any idea ?

Options
7 Reply
Re:Speed issue
2019-07-08 05:58:39

@Danthom 

There is no necessary connection between the download speed and upload speed. 

What is the actual bandwidth you paid? And who is the sim card carrier?

With the sim card inserted into your cellphone directly, what is the download/upload speed you can get? 

You can try to adjust the wireless settings or create the profile manually with the APN related information. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Re:Speed issue
2019-07-08 07:33:02

My provider is Proximus (Belgium), but I don't know the bandwith.

I've made a test with the sim in my cellphone, and here is the result

Could you please, explain me or redirect me to a explanation for Wireless settings / APN creation ?

Thank you

Options
Re:Re:Re:Speed issue
2019-07-09 06:07:29

@Danthom 

Thanks for your reply. 

First, to adjust wireless settings: please login to the web interface of M7350 with the following instruction: 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1647/

Then  go to advanced-wireless-basic settings to change it, especially the wireless channel, usually we use channel 1, 6 and 11 at most. 

To create the profile manually: go to advanced-Dial up-dial up settings-click "create” and then you can enter the APN related information to configure it manually. 

Note: The APN infor are given by sim card carrier. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Speed issue
2019-07-09 08:29:31

Hello,

Always same issue...

Options
Re:Re:Speed issue
2019-07-10 10:35:15

I've done all suggestions provided without any success.

I've made a test at home with the sim card used in my M7350 within my smartphone and I get 27G for download and 20Gb for upload.

I don't understand.

Please help me.

Options
Re:Re:Re:Speed issue
2019-07-22 10:31:14
Hi, Does anyone can help me. Sometimes, it works fine and sometimes, absolutly not (less than 1Mb/S) This is really frustrating !
Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Speed issue
2019-07-23 07:30:26

@Danthom 

Sorry to respond late. Compared the capacity of the smart phone and M7350, the performance of the latter one will be weaker than the former one inevitably。

Without any devices connected to the M7350, you can connect a computer to it directly by an USB cable to test the wired speed. And then you can verify the difference between the smart phone and the M7350. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1240

Replies: 7

Related Articles