Can't plug in ip camera

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can't plug in ip camera

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Can't plug in ip camera
Can't plug in ip camera
2019-07-10 08:37:15
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.8 Build 20190403 Rel. 40244

Can't connect ip camera D-Link DCS-8000LH with their app (mydlink), works on my job where we do not have TP-link M5. Is there any firewall that I can turn off?

Options
5 Reply
Re:Can't plug in ip camera
2019-07-10 15:00:07

@Olapalsson 

What is the current network topology? 

Do you mean you have connected to the D-Link camera to the Deco network but cannot use their app to manage it remotely? 

If so, please verify whether the camera supports remote control and whether you can access it when you use the cellular data at home. 

Besides, you can contact the tech support of D-Link to get some suggestion. 

Options
Re:Re:Can't plug in ip camera
2019-07-10 18:24:08

It cannot be connected to M5 wifi.  I have talked to D-link but they mean that M5 is the problem when the camera work with my other router?

Options
Re:Re:Re:Can't plug in ip camera
2019-07-12 03:05:05

@Olapalsson 

Below are some suggestions you can give it a shot. 

1. Turn off 5GHz network

2. Turn off fast roaming and set QoS as standard. 

3. Simplify the network topology, connect the main Deco to the modem only and try to connect camera to the Deco's wifi network. 

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Can't plug in ip camera
2019-07-12 07:01:28

Still not  working.😩

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Can't plug in ip camera
2019-07-15 01:58:22

@Olapalsson 

With 5GHz and fast roaming disabled, can you see the Deco wifi network when you setup the camera? 

Is there any error message if you failed to connect to it? 

Meanwhile, try to turn off other slave Decos, with main Deco connects to the modem only, can you connect to the Deco? 

Besides, have you ever contacted the tech support of the camera? Is there any suggestions at their end? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1329

Replies: 5