Laptop connected to RE200 does not have internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-11 13:44:28
Model: RE200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

Yesterday i configure my new RE200 (AC750) Range Extender in my home.

After thar, i can connect to Range Extender all my devices (cellphone, TV, and washing machine). Owever my laptop, can connect to RE200 but i cant have internet access.

I run Win10 troubleshooting and i get the message: "WI-FI does not have a valid IP configuration".

Every 3 or 5 seconds, the laptop disconnect from network and reconnect automatically again but i continue without get access to internet.

I have update the WiFi laptop's adapter driver. Laptop is really new, is a HP OMEN from 2018.

I have a router that work as a provider, and the RE200 in the network only.

Can somebody help me??

Best Regards.

Javier.-

Options
1 Reply
Re:Laptop connected to RE200 does not have internet
2019-07-12 08:03:50

@JavoGEVP 

What is the light status of the RE200? 

Please ensure that  you use the main router's wifi password to configure the RE200.

With computer connected to the RE200 directly, please click here check its IP address and gateway. Please show us a picture of it as well. 

You can reset it and reconfigure it by watching the setup video or the guidance.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1762

Replies: 1

Related Articles