PPPOA connection up-time? ADSL up-time?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2012-12-18 05:52:33
Region : NewZealand

Model : TD-W8960N

Hardware Version : V3

Firmware Version :

ISP :

How do I see how long my PPPOA connection has been running for?

I can see the system up time, but I'm assuming that is the amount of time since the last system reboot.

How do I see how long the PPPOA connection has been running for?

I want to monitor it for disconnects or stability. Alternatively, can you see how long the current DSL link has been in showtime status?

Older broadcom chipset modems used to be able to tell you this when you telnet into the router with the command adsl adslstatus

However, these newer chipsets seem to have lost that command and I can't see anything that shows a counter of how long the link has been up.
Options
4 Reply
Re:PPPOA connection up-time? ADSL up-time?
2012-12-18 08:30:13
I think it will be shown within the System Log:)
Options
2012-12-18 08:44:58
well, system log has to be configured....how should I configure the system log to show this?

Can't believe there isn't just an up-time counter...this is the first modem I have seen that doesn't have an up-time counter
Options
2012-12-19 17:47:32
:confused:that's is too professional to me, I guess you may check with their support how to do that...
Options
2016-11-30 05:12:12
Old post but I think it is not available unfortunately in the router page; however, I managed to view it using telnet cmd command:
telnet 192.168.1.1
You input the router's password then the command for my TD-W8951ND was: wan adsl uptime
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 907

Replies: 4

Related Articles