archer a7

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

archer a7

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
archer a7
archer a7
2019-07-25 19:24:11 - last edited 2022-02-18 07:24:53
Model: Archer A7  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

hello , there's something wierd with my archer a7 , when i switch the mode to access point it doesn't show the clients , but in router mode it shows the clients . so is that a problem ?

, and if not ,how can i see the clients in access point mode ? 

thankyou. 

Options
4 Reply
Re:archer a7
2019-07-26 06:58:55

@zero.a7 

We can see the online devices both in router mode and AP mode. In AP mode, we can see clients on the home page, click it and we will see the online devices. 

You can take 2 pictures of the page which shows up the online devices both in router and AP mode. 

Options
Re:Re:archer a7
2019-07-26 11:17:50

look it's only shows the device i loged in to the router .

here's the other one 

Kevin_Z wrote

@zero.a7 

We can see the online devices both in router mode and AP mode. In AP mode, we can see clients on the home page, click it and we will see the online devices. 

You can take 2 pictures of the page which shows up the online devices both in router and AP mode. 

Options
Re:Re:archer a7
2019-07-26 11:18:25

johnricher wrote

still it doswn't work .

Options
Re:Re:Re:archer a7
2019-07-29 07:52:09

@zero.a7 

How many devices connect to the A7 at that time?

Meanwhile, there is a wired device listed except the wireless client. 

After you change the operation mode to AP mode, try to refersh the network connection of your client devices and give it a go.

Besides, with multiple devices connected to the A7 when it works in router mode and AP mode separately, please show us the pictures of the network map page. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1720

Replies: 4

Related Articles