Archer C6 - data limit per device and data stats

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-29 08:00:57
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20190115 rel.71848(4555)

Hello,

is it possible to set data limit per device? I have parental control, but it is only time limit, not data limit.

And is it possible to see data used per device, like monthly statistics ? We have limited data/month and somehow we download more. I want to know the device that is downloading so much...

Thank you for you replies.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer C6 - data limit per device and data stats
2019-07-29 12:24:25
Options
2019-07-30 09:18:10

@Elik.7 

There is no option to set data limit per device. And the Archer C6 does not support bandwidth control, instead, it supports QoS.

While the Archer C6 supports traffic statistics, which displays the network traffic of the LAN, WAN and WLAN sent and received packets, allowing you to monitor the volume of Internet traffic statistics.

You can go to Advanced-system tools-traffic statistics page.

Options
2020-03-20 10:46:58

I am pretty sure that it's possible to do yourself. I talked to my provider and they gave me all the statistics that I have needed at that time. You should just talk to them, or to the people that sold you your router. Also, if you are dealing with a large amount of data, consider reading this article. It's a data backup guide, which, in my opinion, is gonna help you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3467

Replies: 3

Related Articles