PC connected with ethernet cable to port 2 on Deco M4. After hibernate, no connection. Why?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

PC connected with ethernet cable to port 2 on Deco M4. After hibernate, no connection. Why?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-07-31 18:38:42
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: Latest

Hi,

I connected my new set of Deco M4 yesterday, and one of the nice things I liked was the ethernet backhaul. 

So on one of the three i connected my PC(intel gigabit) to port 2 on Deco M4. Started the PC and connection (get around 250Mbps).

Then my PC goes to sleep, and when it wakes up, I got the error message: no ethernet cable is plugged in. 

If I try to unplug it and plug it in again, nothing happens, only thing that works is to restart the PC.  (I havent tried to restart the Deco M4)

Anyone struggled with the same?

Options
2 Reply
Re:PC connected with ethernet cable to port 2 on Deco M4. After hibernate, no connection. Why?
2019-07-31 22:07:43

Think I fixed it with this update from Intel: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/22026

Options
Re:Re:PC connected with ethernet cable to port 2 on Deco M4. After hibernate, no connection. Why?
2019-08-01 01:51:25

@MrStu 

Thanks for your reply, and glad to hear that you figured it out finally. 

You can take more time to verify its performance.

Any updates, please let us know.

Wish you enjoy the inetrnet with the Deco mesh network. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3212

Replies: 2

Related Articles