Archer C20 V4 5Ghz wifi is not working for some devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C20 V4 5Ghz wifi is not working for some devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
15 Reply
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Archer C20 V4 5Ghz wifi is not working for some devices
2019-08-08 02:27:38

@Atiqur_Rahman 

Thanks for your reply, while we are sorry to tell you that it is more related to the hardware, the Archer C20 supports band 1 of 5GHz only now, for the devices which supports band 4 only, the TP-Link 5GHz wireless network won't be detected. 

Cause the Archer C60 works fine, you can use it to provide 5GHz network as a workaround for now.

Best regards. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Archer C20 V4 5Ghz wifi is not working for some devices
2019-08-08 02:35:33

Thank you but else that company did not say that to anywhere.... Its cheating in my eyes...  And i dont have c60.. while i took mine to the customer care they tested my mobile with c60 and said that i could buy c60.. but i already brought c20 and they won't gonna replace that so buying another router is like a fool to me. Btw thank you... And i will not suggest TP link to anyone ever... Worst experience i could've gone for Dlink

Thanks... Have a good day

Options
Re:Re:Archer C20 V4 5Ghz wifi is not working for some devices
2019-08-09 08:41:24

@Atiqur_Rahman 

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused here; But for now the Archer C60 supports band 1 of 5GHz only and its 5GHz can be detected by other wireless devices, that indicates the router is working fine, while there is something compatibility between the specific smart phone which supports band4 only. 

Cause you just bought it, you can contact the reseller to verify whether you can exchange another unit. 

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding in advance, and have a nice day. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-01-26 18:32:25

0.9.1 4.16 v0001.0 Build 181213 Rel.63587n How to Update Frameware ??????

Options
2020-01-28 04:41:04

@DBz 
1. go to https://www.tp-link.com/bd/support/download/archer-c20/#Firmware (type your country intial on the place of BD(marked) here bd means my country Bangladesh )

2. download the firmware file and unzip it 

3. then Go to tplinkwifi.net
4. go to System Tool and then Firmware Upgrade \
5. then click chose file and upload that unzip file 
6. thn click upgrade 

REMEMBER : ALL your settings will be lost and please do not do others things while upgrade the Frimware 

Options
Related Articles