No connection Tp link WA701ND

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-08-13 18:35:29 - last edited 2019-08-14 02:51:15
Model: TL-WA701ND  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: I don't knkwhi

Hi, I'd like to set up this router as access point to get wireless signal from a wired connection. 

My internet is working fine if I connect any devices with ethernet cable. 

I've set up this router as access point in the quick installation page but when I connect via WiFi with my laptop I get no connection. Same with other devices.

Options
1 Reply
Re:No connection Tp link WA701ND
2019-08-14 02:53:54

@Fariel 

The TL-WA701ND is the access point, not the wireless router; it should be plug and play.

If there is no internet with it connected to the main router by ethernet cable, please do the troubleshooting below:

1. Ensure that the main router works fine, with you computer connected to the router by wired cable, you can access internet directly. 

2. With TL-WA701ND connected to the main router, please connect your computer or smart phone to the 701ND and click here to verify its IP address and gateway.

3. Try to hard reset the 701ND by holding the reset button/hole for 10s with it powered on. 

May it help and have a nice day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1533

Replies: 1

Related Articles