Can’t log in to the Deco app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can’t log in to the Deco app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
34 Reply
Re:Can’t log in to the Deco app
2020-08-07 17:02:56

@BoBest I'mhaving problems getting my printer to work with my phone. Suggestions say I need to look at securtiy settings on wifi app but I can't get there!

Options
2020-11-23 14:15:58

Hi,

I too have this dreaded error- precisely as described by others. 

deco model S4R app on iOS14.

had the system 6/7 months. App occasionally buggy but now just won't load at all with  'failed log-in' error message.

Reset password, same, different device, same. 

I can log -in without wi-fi but then none of my profiles or info are there- I don't want to have to set the whole thing up again- it takes ages. 

I guess it's a common fault - any progress on resolving it? 

Steve

Kaym wrote

@BoBest I'm having the same problem. Looking at your chat conversation, I had the same suggestions with nothing working. I can connect if I turn off wifi but then it wants me to set up system. Very frustrating.

Options
2020-11-26 03:31:57

@Coops 

Hello, please ensure you are running the latest firmware on the Deco S4R, then try to reset the password and set up a more simple passwor to confirm, thanks.

Options
2020-11-26 21:33:44

@Kevin_Z 

Same here Kevin, not possible to login. Not even after password reset. No, also not when doing a super simple password. 

What is the fix here? Pretty annoying and like the others, I don't want to do setup all over again

Options
2020-11-27 02:19:43

@RVE 

Are you also using the Deco S4R? Is it running the latest firmware? What is the OS version of the phone that you tried to access the Deco?

Try with another phone and see how it goes, thanks.

Options
2020-12-15 11:37:52

@Kevin_Z 

I have the same issue. I can only login to the deco app if I disconnect from wifi. Once I login, the deco app wants to reset up the m5 system. I don't know the firmware because the app won't let me manage my m5.

Options
2020-12-15 21:33:07

@Kevin_Z 

how do i update the firmware, if i cant connect to thw deco device?

thanks.  

Options
2020-12-16 01:28:24

@Coops @Bme 

Can you please give me the MAC address of the main Deco in your network, which is linked to your TP-Link account? You may send it to me via PM, thanks.

Options
2020-12-17 07:54:10

@Kevin_Z 

hi Kevin, 

i have sent you a DM. 

steve

Options
2021-06-27 22:34:41

Is there a resolution to this error. I have the same problem, have reset the passwords several times and still unable to logon to the app. Have also tried several other devices. Going through other message son this thread there doesn’t seem to be much help.

Options