Archer C60 Cloud

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C60 Cloud

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer C60 Cloud
Archer C60 Cloud
2019-08-23 15:42:38 - last edited 2019-08-27 01:06:46
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 20161206

I have 2 archer C60 routers, I am trying a lot of days to sign in to the cloud, when I try to register I get a page with title "Oops... We can't reach the cloud server." and press refresh when I try to login I get a message saying "Request time out"

Apparently 2 days ago I tried again to register and it got me to the page where i could put email and password, so I did but the activation email never came, but it looked promising.  So the next day after searching a bit I saw I could login with tplink id of camera cloud, so I registered there and tried to login but I am again on the Request time out stage.

Has anyone experienced anything similar before? I kind of think it doesn't really work.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Re:Archer C60 Cloud-Solution
2019-08-26 08:39:20 - last edited 2019-08-27 01:06:46

For future reference of anyone that my have the same problem, I found somewhere that IPv6 might cause the issue, i disabled it and the problem is now fixed

Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:Archer C60 Cloud
2019-08-26 07:47:04

@nmousouros 

Hello, please go to cloud website to register or activate the cloud account. 

https://www.tplinkcloud.com/register.php

Once you got it activated, you can go to basic-TP-Link cloud page to bind the cloud account.

If it failed, please correct the time settings of the Archer C60 or change anotehr NTP server. 

May it help and have a nice day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Re:Archer C60 Cloud-Solution
2019-08-26 08:39:20 - last edited 2019-08-27 01:06:46

For future reference of anyone that my have the same problem, I found somewhere that IPv6 might cause the issue, i disabled it and the problem is now fixed

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Re:Re:Archer C60 Cloud
2019-08-27 01:06:24

@nmousouros 

Hello, thanks a lot for your valued reply, glad to hear that you figured it out.

Any further problem, please let us know. 

Have a nice day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Re:Archer C60 Cloud
2020-03-21 19:35:46
Re:"Request timed out" while logon to http://192.168.0.1/webpages/login.html so am i... since yesterday, i cannot login to my archer c60 router. always said "request timed out"
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1172

Replies: 4

Related Articles