TP-Link Wireless 150MBPS wireless N Nano router in client mode unable to get internet access

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP-Link Wireless 150MBPS wireless N Nano router in client mode unable to get internet access

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-08-26 07:26:47
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi there,

I have tried to setup the wireless TP-link router as client mode for Wifi extension of the printer to connect into the office wifi environment.

1) From TP-link wifi router connected via wifi to AP able to ping (using Vlans #5)

2) from PC ping to tp link wifi router which is connected <----> network switch ----> APs (using Vlans #5) is unable to ping to the TP link wifi router.

File:
RF international TP-link wireless N nano router layout.pptxDownload
Options
2 Reply
Re:TP-Link Wireless 150MBPS wireless N Nano router in client mode unable to get internet access
2019-08-27 02:24:32

@NickSG 

What is the model number of the TP-link router? 

Meanwhile, you mentioned VLAN 5, does AP use VLAN 5? Could you please provide more information about the network diagram/topology? 

And about the ping result, I'm a little confused? Which is pinable? And which is not? 

Thanks for your clarification in advance, have a nice day. 

Options
Re:Re:TP-Link Wireless 150MBPS wireless N Nano router in client mode unable to get internet access
2019-08-27 02:50:39

What is the model number of the TP-link router?

->Model No TL-WR702N

you mentioned VLAN 5, does AP use VLAN 5? Could you please provide more information about the network diagram/topology? 

-> yes i already set the static IP address in the TP-Link wifi router, disable DHCP + Wifi Connection A SSID typed correctly twice

And about the ping result, I'm a little confused? Which is pinable? And which is not?

-> Pingable

-> PC (A) to network switch is pingable

-> Printer connected to TP-Link wifi router via LAN to Wifi AP (example Wifi Connection A) -> Network Switch

-> Unpingable

-> PC (A) to network switch -> TP-Link Wifi Router

-> Printer connect to TP-Link Wifi Router to Wifi AP (Wifi Connection A)  unable to ping to PC (A) connected on network switch

File:
RF international TP-link wireless N nano router layout.pptxDownload
Options