Archer AC1750 C7 Band Question

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-08-26 11:58:12
Model: Archer C7  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello Guys, i ordered the TP Link Archer C7 Router its arriving tomorrow. And now i have a really important Question. The Router has 3 Internal Antennas, and 3 external Antennas. At the Amazon Consumer Reviews someone write the external brands are useless you cant use them for 2,4GHz they are only sending internet signal for 5 GHz. Now i watched a Video and someone said the same thint but on the Pictures at Amazon and TP Link for the C7 is written the external antennas are working with 2,4GHz. Please answer the question it is very important for me.

And one more question, if 2,4GHz is working on the 3 external and internal antennas at same time, i ordered 8dbi 2,4ghz antennas from TP Link  - productname  TL-ANT2408CL

will all work like i want ?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer AC1750 C7 Band Question
2019-08-27 02:32:47

@Emre21212121 

Hello, as you can see, the Archer C7 has 3 detachable external antenna and they support both 2.4GHz and 5GHz. 

Antenna Type

Three external antennas

Note: It still relates to the hardware version. 

Meanwhile, the antenna you mentioned only supports 2.4GHz. 

Frequency 2.4GHz

May it help and have a nice day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 578

Replies: 1

Related Articles