Deco m4 alway disconnected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-08-27 04:33:38 - last edited 2019-08-27 17:54:35
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi Tp Link,my deco wifi m4 is alway disconnected and alway have to restart.may i know got any solution to solve this problem?1 day dissconnected few time.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco m4 alway disconnected
2019-08-28 02:12:50

@Kenvin91 

Hello, we need do some troubleshooting first to locate the issue so that we can try to fix it later. 

1. What is the current network diagram?

2. What is the led status of the Deco M4when you lost connection? How do you make it back to work after that?

3. At that time, with computer connected to the main Deco directly, can you access internet? Try to simplify the network diagram, in other word, connect the main Deco to the modem only and then connect your computer to the main Deco to verify whether it works well.

4. If still the same, please connect the computer to the modem, bypass the main Deco to test whether the network works. 
5. Besides, you can try to relocate them and swap the locations of Deco units.

Thanks in advance, and have a nice day. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-11-06 12:34:57

@Kenvin91 Kevin the issue with the dhcp I have the same problem and I can not fix it either

Options
2020-11-07 20:10:37

@PAOKARA Do you have a solution? (patrioti)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1814

Replies: 3

Related Articles