Can I set up the RE220/AC750 so that a user has to enter a specific login other than the WIFI login?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can I set up the RE220/AC750 so that a user has to enter a specific login other than the WIFI login?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-08-29 14:36:34
Model: RE220  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Is it possible to add a user login to the RE220? I am using the device to connect a printer that is not wireless, however I want to restrict access. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can I set up the RE220/AC750 so that a user has to enter a specific login other than the WIFI login?
2019-08-30 02:56:34

@Tvguy 

Hello, the security and encryption type of the RE220 need match the front-end device. In other word, it should be identical with the wireless router. 

Menawhile, for the kind of portal authentication, we cannot guarantee that the extender will work with the router which uses portal.

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 718

Replies: 1