i cannot connect my solar wifi data logger to my wifi but it gets connected to my mobile hotspot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

i cannot connect my solar wifi data logger to my wifi but it gets connected to my mobile hotspot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-08-29 16:17:17
Model: AP300  
Hardware Version: V11
Firmware Version: 3.16.9

i have recently installed a solar inverter which has a data logger
> having an issue connecting it to my wifi network but it works fine with
> mobile hotspot ..

Options
4 Reply
Re:i cannot connect my solar wifi data logger to my wifi but it gets connected to my mobile hotspot
2019-08-30 02:22:03

@ketan13 

Hello, do you have any TP-Link device? If yes, please tell me the model number. 

Is there any error message showing why you cannot connect to it? 

Thanks in advance, and have a nice day. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Re:i cannot connect my solar wifi data logger to my wifi but it gets connected to my mobile hotspot
2019-08-30 03:21:43

tp link WR841N

actually it gets connected but does not transfer data 

File:
connected with wifi.jpgDownload
Options
Re:Re:Re:i cannot connect my solar wifi data logger to my wifi but it gets connected to my mobile hotspot
2019-08-30 07:35:24

@ketan13 

Is that the web UI of the TL-WR841N cause it is different from what we usually see like below.

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/tl-wr841n/#Emulators

May I know the current hardware and firmware version of the router? 

With it connected to the wifi but no internet access, does it get IP address and gateway from the WR841N? Please check that.

Besides, you can contact the tech support of this device to get some help.

Good day. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:i cannot connect my solar wifi data logger to my wifi but it gets connected to my mobile hotspot
2022-01-28 14:50:43

@ketan13 Turn the “DC Disconnect Switch” (the black power nob) below the Inverter to the OFF position. Turn the solar circuit breakers in your main electrical (or sub) panel to the OFF position. Wait ten to fifteen minutes for the inverter to fully power down. Reboot/Restart your home internet router

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 3507

Replies: 4

Related Articles