AC750 - how to disable wireless repeating?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-08-30 15:59:22

I bought a AC750 wireless repeater, but I don't need the repeater functionality.

I've got a TP Link 5 port wired switch plugged into it, so I can use the AC750 as a wireless bridge, allowing me to have a 4 port wired switch in my home office and then a wireless bridge (via the AC750) to my router downstairs.

I therefore don't need any wireless repeating and would prefer to switch it off to remove the unessesary re-broadcasting. I cannot see the option in the control panel to disable rebroadcasting the signal, does any one have any advise how to do this?

Options
1 Reply
Re:AC750 - how to disable wireless repeating?
2019-09-02 03:49:55

@Neil_P 

What is the model number of the AC750? It starts with RE. 

For your information, there is no option  to disable the wireless broadcasting cause it is designed to extend the wireless network. 

While even though it will broadcast a wireless network, it does not matter, you do not have to use it if you do not need them. 

May it help and have a nice day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1825

Replies: 1