i need a help for my router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-06 10:53:01
Model: TL-WR940N  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: i don't know

hello! yesterday night i unplugged my router from the internet cable and then i plugged it again but before that it was working properly but now it's not working can u help me to set up my network router. i checked the wire there's no damage at all. like when it's working properly it shows me blue light now it's sometimes blinking and showing me yellow light

Options
2 Reply
Re:i need a help for my router
2019-09-06 12:05:16
Power down the modem, router, and connected devices, wait a few minutes and then power up the modem, then the router, then the devices. Many times that will correct things. If not, connect a PC via ethernet direct to the modem bypassing the router and see if you have internet. If not then it is the modem or your ISP. Reconnect your router and if no internet through it, do a factory reset and reenter your settings and see if that works.
Options
Re:i need a help for my router
2019-09-09 08:48:41

@Davaanyam 

Orange means that the internet is not available.

Below are some suggestions:

1. Please login to the web UI of the TL-WR940N and verify the internet IP and gateway obtained by it.

2. Then please connect your computer to the modem directly and check whether you can access internet and please click here to get the IP and gateway.

3. You can power cycle  them as the sequence: power off the router and modem both, then turn on the router first, once it booted up, turn on the modem.

4. Or you can connect the computer to the router and login to the web UI to clone the MAC address.

May it help and have a good day. 

Options