Help! - Damsel in Distress!! - need help choosing Range Extender & Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-08 16:45:38

We are moving to Portugal in a couple of weeks, there is no wi-fi at the house currently and the house is in the middle of no-where, so we are likely to need to go Vodafone for a mobile router.  We also are likely to need some Range Extenders and Boosters ??

However, I am wondering, as we will have our office in the basement, and will need wireless upstairs on ground and 1st floor, whether to take a good TP Link Router - can you get a SIM adaptor and which one would be good and which Range Extenders etc., should we use?

We will both be using IP Phones and Horizan Software with Polycom, and a couple of iMac's but do need good connection and also we have 4 Zones of Sonos ...

We need to get up and running as soon as we arrive so we can work, so as it will be a foreign country and other difficulties, is there anything I can take to make life easier??

Any help advice on what Router and any Boosters etc., so I can take them with me !

Thanks in advance

Debs

Options
1 Reply
Re:Help! - Damsel in Distress!! - need help choosing Range Extender & Router
2019-09-09 03:13:01

@Debs 

Hello, we have replied on another thread. https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/170078

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 394

Replies: 1