Unable to find Archer T2U wifi adapter. Drivers installed, device just won't show up

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Unable to find Archer T2U wifi adapter. Drivers installed, device just won't show up

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-13 05:55:38
Model: Archer T2U  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: Windows 10

USING WINDOWS 10

I have installed the drivers from the website, and tried using the disk, but I run the program with the adapter connected and just get a message saying my wifi adapter was not found. On a desktop PC with no other wifi, been trying for ages and it won't work. Anyone know how to solve this?

NOTE: when i plug in the adapter it shows up in the network adapters section of computer management for a second before dissapearing.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Unable to find Archer T2U wifi adapter. Drivers installed, device just won't show up
2019-09-16 10:19:23

@Shifitng21 

With Archer T2U plugged into the USB port, please go to computer management-device manager-network adapter page and show us a picture of it.

If it disappeared after a while, try to change another USB port or another computer to give it a go.

And please shot a short video of the disappearing issue. 

When and where did you buy it? Did it work before? 

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1929

Replies: 1