OneMesh Availability for powerline products

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

OneMesh Availability for powerline products

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
58 Reply
Re:OneMesh Availability for powerline products
2020-01-07 15:21:32

@Kevin_Z  can you confirm which Powerline Adapter is currently under testing? Is it the 4220?

Options
2020-01-07 15:25:06
Don't fall for this BS, they said it was under testing in September for October release. All they now say is "its under testing" so I see NOTHING AT ALL to get excited about. Shame on you TP-Link for misleading customers
Options
2020-01-10 07:45:57

@T_Hod 

Yes, the firmware with Onemesh feature for TL-WPA4220 is under test now; 

We understand that you want to use the new function as soon as possible, and we will push forward the whole process. 

Any updates, we will post on the official website. 

Good day. 

Options
2020-01-10 07:53:59

@Methanoid 

Hello, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused here; While the release date varies due to the test results; 

We understand that your request and needs; we are working on it now, we will push our RD team as much as we can.

Thanks for your kindly understanding and support in advance. 

Options
2020-03-18 09:15:24

@Kevin_Z : guys, what are you doing ? It's already mid march. How long do you need for that test's. It's not like this would be the first product with onemesh. I could understand that in this case. But here, this is only a follow up product. Already One Guy working on it should have done all the test's in a few days - at least in a few weeks. No, already MONTH has passed. 

I can only guess, that you are not actually working on it - I have no other explanation for this delay. 

As far, I can only recommed everybody to NOT buy products with ANY "comming soon" label on your products, since it's obviosly false promises that you can not hold. Sorry, but that's unfortunetely the truth!

Options
2020-03-20 03:55:53

@3k1m92 

I believe everyone must be like me that Your article is really cool. Thank you for a great article like this. by Click here

Options
2020-03-23 16:13:34

@QWERTZ 

I agree. It is about time that at least some of the Powerline Mesh products were made available.

I purchased an MR600 router with the plan of deploying Mesh, but due to the thick walls in our house, the available MESH wifi extenders have proved to be ineffective.

So now I am stuck waiting for a Powerline solution.

Please can someone at TP-Link give a reasonably accurate date for when they will be available in the UK?

Options
2020-03-27 18:33:42 - last edited 2020-03-28 20:46:10

@lohr500 

Disappointing that there has been no response to this.

When I contacted sales support asking the same question, they didn't answer either. Instead they suggested I look at the P9 Deco.

That would be fine if I was starting to build my network from scratch and didn't want the 4G+ capability of the MR600.

But I need the 4G+ cellular capability and have already invested in the MR600 and one RE300 Mesh extender on the basis that there would be other Onemesh product available.

So, come on guys, please give us a roadmap for the  introduction of the various Mesh enabled Powerline products.

Otherwise, it could be time to put the TP-Link kit on e-Bay and start again with another brand.

Options
2020-03-28 13:24:45

I don't get why there is no timeline yet.

OneMesh for the range extenders was promised in October of last year and still no update. I need to know if I have to buy other solutions or if I can make this work and expand on the TP Link hardware.

A timeline would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Options
2020-04-08 07:39:25

Hi All,

I bought TL-WPA8630P KIT and waiting for mesh firmware also.

Powerline works great for me, even 30m away in the garage, but I want to add 2 more devices to extend Wifi.

Without mesh it will be not good...

Could you please define what is "Coming soon" according to you? :)

Is there posibility to download some beta firmware to check this functionality which you are testing currently?

Regards,

krz3mus

Options
Related Articles