RE360 Not Detecting Network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-17 14:24:31
Model: RE360  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

my range extender today just won't detect my home network. i shut down and turn on home router again. still no detecting of network after scanning. 

reset the range extender, still does not detect home network. 

all these are done near the router and even my phone that was next to range extender can detect the home network.

what is the issue and how to resolve

Options
3 Reply
Re:RE360 Not Detecting Network
2019-09-18 02:56:18

@AdrianChen 

Below are some suggestion you can give it a go.

1. Please customize the wireless settings of the main router, like wireless channel.

2. Please locate the range extender 3 meters away from the main router.

3. Ensure that the firmware of the RE360 is up to date. 

4. Still the same, please try to configure the RE360 with the WPS  button and tell us the model number of the main router.

May it help and have a good day. 

Options
2019-09-19 14:35:53
1. what settings i should set 2, i have set the extender 3 meters away 3. i checked via the app and it shows that mine is up to date 4. please provide steps how to WPS button
Options
2019-09-20 02:01:40

@AdrianChen 

You can change the wireless network name, wireless channel and the encryption type of the main router. 

Please refer to option 2 mentioned in the quick installation guide to configure it via the WPS button. 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/re360/#FAQs

May it help and have a good day.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 647

Replies: 3