Deco P7 Powerline compatible witch other Powerline Adapters

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-20 17:13:00 - last edited 2019-09-24 09:13:44
Model: Deco P7  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello

i have a Deco Set with 3 P7 devices conected over Powerline Backhaul. My question is, is the Deco Powerline AV600 compatible with the other  AV600-300Mbit/s-WLAN-Powerline-Extenders like TL-WPA4220? So i mean i have the P7 in the House and want an Wifi also in the Workshop that is to far away for the Wifi Signal to be repeated but it is on the same Powerlines like the House. Is it possible to get the Internetnet Connection from the Main P7 Device an spread it over the "normal" Powerline Extender?

Thanks for your Help

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Deco P7 Powerline compatible witch other Powerline Adapters-Solution
2019-09-24 09:13:24 - last edited 2019-09-24 09:13:44

@akanada 

The powerline feature on the Deco P7 is used for powerline backhaul only, it cannot pair with other powerline adapters. 

But they can still work together, the Deco P7 acts as a regular wireless router and you can connect the powerline adapters to it to extend the network. 

Good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco P7 Powerline compatible witch other Powerline Adapters-Solution
2019-09-24 09:13:24 - last edited 2019-09-24 09:13:44

@akanada 

The powerline feature on the Deco P7 is used for powerline backhaul only, it cannot pair with other powerline adapters. 

But they can still work together, the Deco P7 acts as a regular wireless router and you can connect the powerline adapters to it to extend the network. 

Good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 1531

Replies: 1