Firmware not fully translated

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-22 13:06:22 - last edited 2019-09-24 03:24:01
Model: Archer A5  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 0.2 v009b.0 Build 181213 Rel.55156n(5255)

Hello TP-Link community,

I bought recently a TP-Link router, great product, but when I switch the language in the web interface to Ukrainian or English the header stays in Russian. I have the latest firmware. Is it possible to fix this issue? It's a small thing but it really annoys me as basically I see not my language on every page.

Thanks in advance

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Firmware not fully translated-Solution
2019-09-23 09:59:02 - last edited 2019-09-24 03:24:01

@Lukom 

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. While for the title you mentioned, it is designed so. 

Cause the original firmware is RU, and no matter what language we change the router to, this title you pointed will not change, it still remains in Russian. That is to say, we keep this sentence in Russian to remind that it is the RU version.

While cause you reported it, we will remind our R&D team and they can work on it and evaluate the feasibility to change the logic. 

Good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Firmware not fully translated-Solution
2019-09-23 09:59:02 - last edited 2019-09-24 03:24:01

@Lukom 

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. While for the title you mentioned, it is designed so. 

Cause the original firmware is RU, and no matter what language we change the router to, this title you pointed will not change, it still remains in Russian. That is to say, we keep this sentence in Russian to remind that it is the RU version.

While cause you reported it, we will remind our R&D team and they can work on it and evaluate the feasibility to change the logic. 

Good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Firmware not fully translated
2019-09-23 11:04:03

Thanks for the answer, @Kevin_Z

> we keep this sentence in Russian to remind that it is the RU version

I think that the only page where I should care about this is "Firmware Upgrade" page, somewhere here:

It could just contain (RU) somewhere in the row, similarly how it is on the web page:

It'd be consistent this way and won't damage my user experience.

Options
Re:Firmware not fully translated
2019-09-24 03:23:44

@Lukom 

Thanks for your reply and understanding; 

The title won't affect the performance of the router; and regarding to the user experience, we will pay more attention and try to provide better products.

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 531

Replies: 3

Related Articles