sharp android tv cant access to internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-26 04:27:48
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.1

my deco m5 setting as router.
can connect to wifi but no internet access

i connect tv to guest network, guest network already disable 5ghz ,already disable fast roaming, disable beamforming, set QOS to standart.
but my tv still cant connect to internet.

Options
3 Reply
Re:sharp android tv cant access to internet
2019-09-26 11:31:50

@baitullah 

What is the current network diagram? How many Deco do you have and how do you connect them together? 

What about other wireless devices, like your phone or laptop, can they get internet from the TP-Link wifi?

With sharp TV connected to the TP-Link wifi, please verify whether it obtains valid IP address and gateway from the Deco.

And is there any other settings needed  to be done on the router to make the TV work? Like port forwarding or so? 

Besides, you can give it a call to the tech support of the TV to get some specific suggestions.

Nice day.

Options
2019-09-27 05:44:42

@Kevin_Z 

modem to deco m5
i have 2 pack m5, my pc, my iphone and laptop can connect to decom5 and get internet access smoothly .

sharp tv can connect and do obtain ip address and gateway from wifi, but dont have internet access.
before this im using normal router and can connect and have access to internet..

Options
2020-08-09 00:28:49

@baitullah 

Hello, was your issue resolved? Facing similar problem with a DECO M5 system, tablet, phone, laptop, Xbox all connecting smoothly to wifi & Internet, except Sony Android TV that it says it connects to WIFI but no Internet access, tried turning fast Roaming off ...no change

System working so far so good, it would be very disappointing not being able to connect my Smart TV

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1856

Replies: 3