WiFi problem connecting with iphone and ipad

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2012-12-25 02:49:59
Region : India

Model : TD-W8951ND

Hardware Version : V4

Firmware Version :

ISP : MTNL

Hello,

I m using TD-W8951ND wifi router with MTNL connection. The LAN connection with PC works just fine but i m not able to connect my iphone or ipad with the router. I have reset the router many times and also retored my iphone but still no luck. Pl tell me what are the settings needed for wifi connections.. Currently i have set the wireless mode to 802.11 b+g+n. Setting it to just 802.11 b sometimes connects with the iphone but never with ipad.

Regards,
Vinay
Options
7 Reply
Re:WiFi problem connecting with iphone and ipad
2012-12-25 09:33:47
How about b/g mode and wep encryption ? and without security ?
Options
2012-12-25 19:21:47

Hello Kane,

That doesn't help. I have already tried switching to every wifi mode.
PFA, snaps of my internet settings. Is there anything i did wrong.

Thanks/Vinay
Options
2012-12-28 22:22:23
Does anybody have solution ???????
Options
2012-12-28 22:32:02
Same problem here but with Note 2. It was working fine for me prior to the firmware upgrade :( How do i downgrade? It connects fine on my spare Belkin Modem/Router
Options
2012-12-29 17:44:19
It looks like only TP link routers have problem with wifi connections. Seriously TP link should sort out this isse and release an update asap.
Options
2012-12-30 21:46:28
I'm really a newbie in this place but i got some wireless and DSL issues with my modem...

after checking all the settings and possibilities, i just saw the date and time who was really not in the same world than my computer... it was really incorrect.

I synchronised the time and date, and now he feels better (for the moment, it makes 2 days of it)

it was not impossible to connect but sometimes the wireless was gone off. and back after few seconds (or sometimes a reboot).

if the problem comes back shortly, i'll buy another one (another brand)
Options
Change wireless Channel
2015-07-16 13:46:36

set your wireless Channel to >> 11
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1616

Replies: 7

Related Articles