Data Load Failure

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Data Load Failure

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Data Load Failure
Data Load Failure
2019-09-27 10:32:48
Model: Touch P5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I was unable to log in to http://tplinkwifi.net/webpages/login.html. I tried to enter device control directly from the router but I got Data Load Failure. So I tried to reset the router, and now I'm unable to do quick setup. I get data load failure when opening quick setup and data save failure when I try to save. If it wasn't obvious I am able to enter quick setup despite the error but it doesn't matter because it won't save

When I try to enter the web manager I don't get any errors, the login button goes grey for a second and then back to green with no error message

Don't know if these problems are connected but I got them both at the same time

Options
3 Reply
Re:Data Load Failure
2019-09-29 03:04:16

@Kaombo 

Hello, try to access the web UI and go to network-internet page to set it up instead of the quick setup.

Still the same, please show us a short video which indicates the current issue. 

Besides, when and where did you buy this router? 

Good day. 

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2019-09-29 08:47:24 - last edited 2019-09-29 08:50:58

@Kevin_Z 

Well that's where the problem started. I was unable to access the webpage setup. As you can see in the video nothing happens when I hit login. In the time zone I do not select the time zone it shows at the last screen. Didn't want to show my passwords so I only show the last screen

http://imgur.com/gallery/AQfw6r9

I didn't change any settings before I got locked out of the webpage. I used it the night before to reboot the router and when I wanted to access it the next day I got the problem you see in the video. I've tried logging in on 3 different devices on 5 different browsers as I read could help somewhere, but it made no difference

I bought the router maybe 3 years ago, don't really remember, from a local nationaly respected dealer

Options
2019-11-10 17:32:17

@Kaombo Did you find a solution for this? I'm having the same issue. Can't access anything.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1525

Replies: 3

Related Articles