Frequent, random disconnects/ reboots

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-28 12:46:21 - last edited 2019-10-03 20:52:21
Model: Archer C2300  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.0.3 Build 20180810 Rel. 62903

Hi, I tried several times to send a support request. They all failed. Since receiving this router yesterday, I have been troubleshooting and trawling forums and FAQs to solve a problem that I can't even diagnose. It has reached a point of absurdity now, as I am unable to submit a support request via https://www.tp-link.com/uk/support/contact-technical-support/#E-mail-Support

I had a long post explaining my issue and how frustrating it had become, but after looking through the forums, I hold no hope of resolving the issue. I've checked everything I think it could be; the only thing I haven't done is pointed a fan at the router, as it should come with its own active cooling solution if it needed one.

I'll be sending it back this weekend, and replacing it with more robust, tried-and-tested hardware from another company.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Frequent, random disconnects/ reboots
2019-10-10 06:15:30

@fixmyrouter 

hello, sorry for the inconvenience caused here. 

Have you returned it back to the retailer? If not, we can do further analysis to locate this issue and try to fix it. 

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 386

Replies: 1

Related Articles