Problems with a router (Проблемы с роутером) TL-WR840n v6.20

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-10-02 11:48:43
Model: AP300  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: TL-WR840N(RU)_V6.20_180622

Роутер работал нормально более месяца, тип подключения к интернету PPPOE , никаких нареканий, решил прошить на последнюю версию прошивки, начались проблемы.

Каждый раз когда заканчивается интернет и обрывает ссесию, роутер сбрасывается на заводские настройки. Проверял 4 раза так и итог один. Прошивал его еще раза 3 и это не дало результатов. На сайте лежит только 1 версия прошивки для этого роутера, поэтому перепрошить на более старую возможности нет.

The router worked fine for more than a month, the type of solution is connected, PPPOE, no complaints, I decided to find the latest version of the firmware, problems started.

Every time the Internet ends and breaks off at the factory. I checked 4 times and the result is one. I stitched it again 3 and it did not give results. There is only one version on this site.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Problems with a router (Проблемы с роутером) TL-WR840n v6.20
2019-10-08 09:42:07

@Korn 

Hi, the current firmware is the latest one already, you do not have to update it anymore. 

Nice day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options