Throttled speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Throttled speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Throttled speed
Throttled speed
2019-10-02 17:52:13
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.1

I Am experiencing reduced download speeds. My internet connection is 500mb up and down which is also what the deco app internet Speedtest gives. But if I test my iPhone I get around 250MB and with my laptop 100mb.

i have four decos: one as the main directly behind the router. The main deco is connected to a switch (https://www.coolblue.nl/product/820337/tp-link-tl-sg116.html) which is connected to three slave decks via Ethernet 

any suggestions how I could the full speed would be appreciated 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Throttled speed
2019-10-08 03:24:37

@mattyB 

So the current network diagram is main router--Main Deco--switch--other slave Decos.

What is the operation mode of the router and the main Deco? Are they all router mode? 

With main Deco connected to the router only, what is the speed you can get from it with your mobile phone or laptop? 

Please click here to verify the wireless negotiation speed in the meantime. 

Try to disable fast roaming and setup QoS as standard and clear all the high priority rules.

May it work and have a nice day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 826

Replies: 1

Related Articles