Archer C60 - Request timed out (log in error)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-10-11 04:21:18
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.0.0 Build 20161206 rel.65407

TP SOHO Community -

I just bought the Archer C60, and the set-up was super easy, and the advance config was nice. 

But i notice after factory re-setting twice after the first day of set-up i keep getting a Request timed out error when i try to login. the email and password is correct and i can still access the Tether app, but the web GUI is where i get the error.

Is there a known fix, or maybe a hot fix firmware ?

Thanks,

Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer C60 - Request timed out (log in error)
2019-10-12 02:08:14

@ProtossDan 

Try to reboot the router and verify whether you can access the web UI with your cloud account.

If still the same, please verify the time settings and make sure that the time is correct. 

You can unbind the cloud account on the Tether app and use the local login username and password to access the web UI, then go to advanced-system tools-time settings page to correct it.

Note: You even can change to an incorrect time zone and then change it back to the right one. 

May it help and have a nice day. 

Options
2019-12-15 07:33:39

@ProtossDan 

flushing the dns cache fixed this problem for me. PS, my product is a C59 but seems to be common across models.

run cmd.exe from the run menu and type ipconfig /flushdns.

Options
2020-10-06 17:11:45

It accepts only 11 characters of password and has no warning while you enter longer password and hence you face the problem.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3169

Replies: 3