Repeated authentication issue on all the mobiles after it's reconnects the wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-10-12 17:21:43
Model: TL-WR841HP  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 3.16.9 Build 160612 Rel.63618n

I am facing repeated authentication issues with 300Mbps High Power Wireless N Router TL-WR841HP (V3) .Whenever I am away from this wifi network and back, It will prompt authentications in all the mobile phones. I need to click, then connect, and press "keep this network as it is : , then it will work . same issue will repeat if I am going out and come back.. Could you pls help me resolve the issue. Thanks in advance

Status

Firmware Version:

3.16.9 Build 160612 Rel.63618n

Hardware Version:

WR841HP v3 00000000

Wifi settings - Wpa2-psk

AES

File:
WhatsApp Image 2019-10-12 at 10.49.00 PM.jpegDownload
Options
2 Reply
Re:Repeated authentication issue on all the mobiles after it's reconnects the wifi
2019-10-14 06:17:14

@JoeEric 

Hello, what is the model and OS version of your smart phone?

Do other wireless devices have the same issue? Cause it is more related to the settings of cellphone itself. 

Try to forget the network and reconnect to it and verify whether it works. 

Good day. 

Options
Re:Repeated authentication issue on all the mobiles after it's reconnects the wifi
2020-04-29 14:36:51

@JoeEric Hi Joe, sometimes rebooting the wifi router solved the problems. But if you still getting the wifi authentication error on phone then there are more fixes to try. Check out here all 10 methods to fix the wifi problem. I got success by resetting my router to factory version.

Mickey Singh - Tech Expert (techorhow.com)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 688

Replies: 2