Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Router
Router
2019-10-13 16:35:57

Its dosnt work

Options
6 Reply
Re:Router
2019-10-13 18:26:35
Need more info so we may help you. Model and version number and what type of issue are you having?
Options
2019-10-14 03:04:48

@Juliuss 

What is the model number? 

Please provide more information so that we can give  you a specific answer. 

Best regards. 

Options
2019-10-14 15:17:27

Mosel:Archer A5 ac1200 wireless dual band router all light works but I dont can use allso the phone find the router and wi-fi but its dosnt work.@ArcherC8 

Options
2019-10-15 01:32:30

@Juliuss 

If the smart phone can find the TP-Link wifi, you only need connect to it with the wifi password  to get internet. 

The default wireless password is printed on the back panel, 8 digits numbers. 

Besides, you can connect your computer to the router by ethernet cable and test whether you can access internet.

Nice day. 

Options
2019-10-15 03:49:43
I logged in with my password but still it didn't work, I tried to connect my computer as well.
Options
2019-10-15 12:25:20

@Juliuss It may be that you are not getting a signal from your modem. First try powering the modem, router and PC off and then power the modem up, wait a bit, then the router, wait a bit, and then the PC. See if you get internet. If not, power all off, connect your PC using an Ethernet cable direct to your modem bypassing the router for now. Be sure to use a good quality cable. Power the modem and then the PC up. You should be able to get internet. If not, contact your internet service provider. If you get internet, then power down, connect the router to the modem using the same Ethernet cable and be sure to use the correct port on the router as per your manual. Connect the PC to the router, power up as before and then test. Once the wired connection is working, then try the WIFI connection.  Let us know what happens.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 581

Replies: 6

Related Articles