Is there is a product with the option to disable Wifi for the night for example ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Is there is a product with the option to disable Wifi for the night for example ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-10-16 03:06:13

Hello,

I am looking for one product that would allow me to disable the Wifi for a defined amount of time, like for the night for example. So the router would not emit anymore wifi during the night ? Is there is a product like this in this brand ?

Or I would be glad to have a manual solution, like a simple switch wifi button ON/OFF on the router, I would love to have your feebacks ont their product for this.

Hoping someone will be able to help me,

Thanks,

Jonah

Options
1 Reply
Re:Is there is a product with the option to disable Wifi for the night for example ?
2019-10-16 06:54:30 - last edited 2019-10-16 06:57:23

@Jonah.Phil 

Hello, there are some routers which support wireless schedule feature, which means you can turn on/off the wifi function at certain time. 

Like Archer C7 V5,  Archer A5 V4, Archer A6 V2, Archer C2300 v1, Archer C3150, Archer C4000, Archer A10 and so on.

Note: It is related to the hardware version and country version. 

You can go to TP-Link local official website and get the user manual of certain device to know more information. 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/

Good day. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 524

Replies: 1