HA100 Bluetooth adapter on Mac OS X

2019-10-19 20:48:22 - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: HA100
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hello

I have various devices (Win, Mac, mobile or desktop) that i can seemlesly connect with my HA100 bluetooth adapter.

Only my new mac book pro doesn't seem to find the bluetooth iadapter. Its not shown in the list of bluetooth devices.

Even on my other, 10 yrs old Mac running an old OS, I could manage to connect to the HA100 after a few attempts.

I tried several ways to build up a bluetooth connection with Mac OS X Mojave but did not come to an end.

Can anyone help me out herewith?

Thank you very much.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:HA100 Bluetooth adapter on Mac OS X-Solution
2019-11-09 17:25:30 - last edited 3 weeks ago
Dear Kevin Thank you for replying to my question. The OS version was Mojave. Meanwhile I have updated to Catalina. I managed to get a connection now. Just by being patient. While working on my mac, suddenly the connection appeared automatically as expected. It just took the Mac about 2 or 3 hours to recognize the HA100. So my case is solved ;) Hope that helps other users too. Just wait and be patient and this might be the solution. Best Paul
Best Solution
Options
3 Replies
Re:HA100 Bluetooth adapter on Mac OS X
2019-10-21 08:48:52

@Paul2019 

What is the OS version of the Mac? Try to move them closer to each other and ensure that the led status on HA100 is white. 

Besides, you can reboot the HA100 and your computer to give it a shot. 

May it help and have a ncie day. 

Options
Re:HA100 Bluetooth adapter on Mac OS X-Solution
2019-11-09 17:25:30 - last edited 3 weeks ago
Dear Kevin Thank you for replying to my question. The OS version was Mojave. Meanwhile I have updated to Catalina. I managed to get a connection now. Just by being patient. While working on my mac, suddenly the connection appeared automatically as expected. It just took the Mac about 2 or 3 hours to recognize the HA100. So my case is solved ;) Hope that helps other users too. Just wait and be patient and this might be the solution. Best Paul
Best Solution
Options
Re:HA100 Bluetooth adapter on Mac OS X
3 weeks ago

@Paul2019 

Haha, it is glad to hear that you figured it out. Congrats.

Now you can use the HA100 with your MAC.

Best regards. 

Options