Unofficial tested zigbee and bluetooth devices (iot).

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-10-20 22:38:16
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I have been looking for a list of unofficial supported devices, as the supported devices list are quite small and old. China and other. I will try to update this post as I get more iot. Please help me and others looking to expand their smarthome.

Tested:

Haozee/Heiman smoke detector: HS1SA-N (Zigbee) - Got a reading on "Fire" and voltage in the Deco app. Have not yet tested it with smoke.

Awaiting testing:

Heiman Water Leakage Sensor: HS1WL (Zigbee).

Xiaomi Mijia bluetooth wireless temperature and humidity sensor: lLYWSDCGQ/01ZM.

Anyone tested Aqara/Xiaomi zigbee, the new samsung smarthings, Trust zigbee, Osram/Ledvance/Sylvania smart+, Danalock, Develco zigbee etc.?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Unofficial tested zigbee and bluetooth devices (iot).
2019-10-21 01:15:42

@PjotrInv 

Thanks for your feedback. 

You can take more time to test the compatibility issue between the iot devices and the Deco M9 plus, any updates, you can post there.

And other customers who have the required devices can give it a shot as well. 

Thanks for all your supports again.

Best regards. 

Options
2019-10-30 17:15:13
Update. Heiman Water Leakage Sensor: HS1WL (Zigbee). Pairs up and work as expected. Tested and Deco sends water leak notification/automation is triggered. Xiaomi Mijia bluetooth wireless temperature and humidity sensor: lLYWSDCGQ/01ZM. Can't get it to pair up.
Options
2020-12-03 13:49:53

so i jus acquired the klikaanklikuit (Trust) ZSDR-850 smoke detector.

i'm not home yet, but it's a zigbee certified product and hope to connect themw ith my m9 plus.

the detector is pretty similar to the heiman smoke detector you used. can you tell how you connected the device?

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 2647

Replies: 3