Issue with one unit of M5, turns red pulsating and green every 5-10 sec

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-10-22 09:07:43 - last edited 2019-10-22 09:13:12
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I own a Deco M5 with 3 units. I have a problem with one unit, not the main. One unit turns red pulsating and green every 5-10 seconds meanwhile the main and the other unit are green and work correctly. Turning red pulsating and green every 5-10 seconds means lossing connection every 5-10 seconds. It's nerve racking in fact cause it won't stop until I unplug the main for 1 minute and plug it again.

I don't know how to resolve this problem. please help!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Issue with one unit of M5, turns red pulsating and green every 5-10 sec
2019-10-23 01:48:43

@LedioteLutem 

What is the network topology/network diagram? How do you connect these devices together? 

Please tell us the Mac address of the 2 slave Deco units. 

How often it drops connection?  And how do you make it back to work? 

When it turns red plusating and green, any notification on the Deco app? Like this Deco is offline? At that time, please connect your computer to it and click here to get the IP and gateway.

Meanwhile, try to exchange the locations between the two slave Decos and verify whether it is the Deco itself or the network environment which affects the performance. 

Any updates, please let me know.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 502

Replies: 1