complete list for telnet communication and more

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2012-12-29 04:16:22
Region : Spain

Model : TD-W8961ND

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 3.0.0 Build 120524 Rel.05221

ISP : Telefonica

Hi

Last week I bought this modem/router, works perfect and in overall I'm very happy with it, and I manage to configure my ip tv and my internet connection. The configuration that my provider uses is quite complicated, It uses 2 PVCs, one with PPPoE-LLC and the other one is a 1483-LLC routed IP. To keep the tv receptor happy, the router uses an ip of the type 10.210.xxx.xxx, using telnet I had to configure one alias (second IP), 192.168.1.1. The dhcp server is configure to serve ip on the range 192.168.1.1-254, and here comes the first issue, because once the route is configured in this way, the web based configuration utility becomes unusable, because on the lan section I get "dhcp first ip and router ip must be on the same net", they are, but not the primary ip, the alias instead.

The problem is that, after this, I want to create my dhcp table to give to the same mac address the same ip every time, as I said I can't use the web based application, and I fount no option with the telnet access, could you please give to me a complete reference commands for the telnet console?

Another issue that I have, is that I can't save the current configuration. If I go to the web base utility, maintenance -> firmware, I get this error, ERROR: FAIL TO UPDATE DUE TO... ERROR: FAIL TO UPDATE DUE TO..., is there any way of getting the configuration via tftp?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Update: It is hardware V3
Options
1 Reply
Re:complete list for telnet communication and more
2012-12-30 00:17:10
"LÃ* ngu?i m?i tìm hi?u các chuong trình MMO, tôi dã tham gia m?t vÃ*i chuong trình Sau khi ngh? huu vì tôi có th?i gian nhÃ*n r?i. SFI dã cho tôi kho?n hoa h?ng trong tháng d?u tiên. VÃ* cho d?n nay tôi nh?n du?c báo cáo hoa h?ng chi ti?t hÃ*ng ngÃ*y, SFI cung lÃ* chuong trình tôi theo du?i d?n nay vÃ* cung lÃ* chuong trình tôi s? g?n bó d?n h?t cu?c d?i"

???
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 662

Replies: 1