Unable to connect to internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-01 07:11:22 - last edited 2020-01-11 11:51:58
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 170822

The internet LED indicator is blinking in orange. Till yesterday, everything was working fine, I was able to connect to the internet.

There is no problem with the internet connection - when I connect the internet cable(WAN) directly to my laptop I'm able to access the internet. Please help me with this.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Unable to connect to internet-Solution
2019-11-04 07:20:15 - last edited 2020-01-11 11:51:58

@ShaneJP 

The RED internet LED indicator means that there is no internet. 

With internet cable plugged into the WAN port of the Archer C20, please check the led status.

If it is still red, please login to the web UI and go to advanced-status page to verify whether it obtains valid internet IP address and please show us a screenshot. 

Besides, you can connect the computer to the LAN port of Archer C20 and go to network-internet page to clone pc's mac address. 

May it help and have a nice day. 

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Unable to connect to internet-Solution
2019-11-04 07:20:15 - last edited 2020-01-11 11:51:58

@ShaneJP 

The RED internet LED indicator means that there is no internet. 

With internet cable plugged into the WAN port of the Archer C20, please check the led status.

If it is still red, please login to the web UI and go to advanced-status page to verify whether it obtains valid internet IP address and please show us a screenshot. 

Besides, you can connect the computer to the LAN port of Archer C20 and go to network-internet page to clone pc's mac address. 

May it help and have a nice day. 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 741

Replies: 1

Related Articles