Seems i have set the default access as blocked

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-01 14:06:35 - last edited 2020-01-11 11:52:26
Model: Archer A2300  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Seems i set the access security in block as default, now all the devices on my hand included my PC connected with LAN cable is not able to connect the router, i would like to know how can i revise the setting without a hard-reset to factory setting? 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Seems i have set the default access as blocked-Solution
2019-11-04 06:24:03 - last edited 2020-01-11 11:52:26

@Loki_Law 

What do you mean by saying all devices cannot connect to the router? Do they unable to get internet or they cannot access the web UI of the router? 

If they cannot get internet, please tell us the led status of the router. 

And try to login to the web UI of the Archer A2300 and show us a screenshot of the status page. 

If they cannot access the web UI, can they get the login page first? If not, try to clear the browser cache and change another web browser and check whether the client has obtained a valid IP from router. 

Still the same, I'm afraid that you need hard reset it. 

Good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Seems i have set the default access as blocked-Solution
2019-11-04 06:24:03 - last edited 2020-01-11 11:52:26

@Loki_Law 

What do you mean by saying all devices cannot connect to the router? Do they unable to get internet or they cannot access the web UI of the router? 

If they cannot get internet, please tell us the led status of the router. 

And try to login to the web UI of the Archer A2300 and show us a screenshot of the status page. 

If they cannot access the web UI, can they get the login page first? If not, try to clear the browser cache and change another web browser and check whether the client has obtained a valid IP from router. 

Still the same, I'm afraid that you need hard reset it. 

Good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 488

Replies: 1

Related Articles