Loosing internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-02 13:23:29
Model: Archer C9  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.2.4 Build 20190403 rel.63869

Hello,

since moving to an IPTV configuraion (summarized below) I started getting problems with the C9 loosing its Internet connection. The problem occurs periodically, and results in the Internet/WAN led showing up as red. The resolution is to either reboot the router, or manually release and then renew the DHCP address. Any ideas?
I'd be happy to collect more diagnostics if anyone can advise me how.

Configuration:
Internet: Dynamic IP

IPTV VLAN: Enabled
ISP Profile: Custom
Internet VLAN Id 34.
802.1q Tag enabled
IPTV VLAN id 4.

Thanks.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Loosing internet connection
2019-11-04 06:02:13

@waltwhite 

Does IPTV/VLAN TAG should be enabled to make you access internet and get IPTV service? 

How often it lose connection? 

Please login  to the web UI of the Archer C9 when it lost connection and show us a screenshot of the advanced-status page. 

Thanks in advance, and have a nice day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 517

Replies: 1

Related Articles