How to turn off IGMP snooping for Deco M4?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-11-04 13:20:02 - last edited 2019-11-04 13:21:41
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi there,

Recently I installed Deco M4 (simply by the instruction of the Deco app) for Yamaha TF 5 mixer(DHCP) in order to better connect/remote control by iPad app, Stagemix, for the house of worship. However, the signal meters freeze every 4'15'', and I suspected this is exactly what the yamaha's website notify:  If the IGMP Snooping function of your Wifi router is on, the signal meters on StageMix may not operate properly. In that case, please turn off the IGMP Snooping function. (https://usa.yamaha.com/products/proaudio/software/tfstagemix/index.html)

So, how do I turn the IGMP Snooping function off?

Hopefully, this will solve the "freeze" problem. Before installing the mesh, I use as simple as the TP-LINK TL-WR841N only and have no problem with this.... 

Looking forward to your hints!

Options
2 Reply
Re:How to turn off IGMP snooping for Deco M4?
2019-11-05 02:15:51

@peoplee 

For your information, the IGMP snooping is enabled by default, there is no option to turn it off yet.

While we can do some troubleshooting and try to fix this issue. 

What about other wireless devices? Do they lose connection? 

Try to turn off fast roaming, and set QoS as standard and clear all the high priority rules. 

After that, please verify whether the mixer works properly. 

Good day. 

Options
Re:How to turn off IGMP snooping for Deco M4?
2022-01-19 02:55:53

@peoplee In web ui, go to Advanced> system> system parameters & uncheck "enable IGMP".

Just a M4 (2-pack) user who regrets buying it
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 8276

Replies: 2